Tuesday, February 26, 2008

To be or not to be, a LONDONER

If you don't notice vagabonds and prostituts in the street, if you fit £50 worth of groceries in two Sainsbury bags, if you have Thames water with no hesitation, if in a sunny day you say "what a lovely cloud", if you spend new years eve in London looking for your friends and you spend it by yourself, in the midle of 2 milion people... If the tube is closed cause someone killed himself and your first thought is "I'll be late". If all this "rings a bell" it's time for you to think what your are up to. Theres a whole world out there. Where the water is as good... and the people are as nice... and where we can learn as much as in London.
Having read this you probably think "this guy hates London". Not at all! I love London! London is FUNFUCKINGTASTIC! It has been the most exciting four years of my life. I just feel that I sould know other places. France, you're next!

To all the people I've met "thank you very nice"! You, all of you made my life in London even more fulfiled.
To you all, see you later.

OVER & OUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home